At our latest meetup group (Orange County Small Business Marketing Connection) presentation, Joe presented on the topic of 'Everything You Need to Know to Become an Email Marketing Superstar!' to a group of about 20 small business owners. Our meetup group has been running since the fall of 2015, and if you're in Orange County and available on the third Tuesday evening of any month, we'd love to see you come on out!
In this latest group discussion, Joe led the group through the nine critical, must-know/ must-do phases of running an effective email campaign. These include:
- How Consumers Make Decisions
- How to maximize open rates
- Writing subject lines that increase open rates
- Designing emails for maximum impact
- How to move customers through the purchase decision process so you end up 'on top'
- How to establish meaningful vendor-prospect relationships through email eg.:
- Gain and increase trust
- Building public liking for you and your brand
- Increase sharing of your content
- Nurture your prospects
- Reward your hard work with actual business
- How to grow your email subscriber list
- How to Create an Editorial Calendar for Your Email (and other social media) campaigns
- Email Analytics (presented by A-Cubed Marketing friend, Israel Serna from Constant Contact).
It was a great evening with a lot of learning! We've taken the video from that evening and divided it into nine easy-to-digest short videos and now it's available to you, too!
We hope you enjoy it!
Would you like to find out about future meetings of Orange County Small Business Marketing Connection? Register here!